By: Jeff Dudley − Vice President Oscarware, Inc.
- 4 salmon steaks or fillets
- Juice of 1 large lemon or 2 small lemons
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley (or cilantro) finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Place salmon in a shallow, non-reactive dish. Combine marinade ingredients, whisk until well blended and pour over salmon. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- If using a gas or electric, preheat your grill to medium. If using charcoal, start the fire and maintain until the coals glow orange, but still have a gray hue. DO NOT place your Grilltopper® on your grill at this point.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and place on the Grilltopper®. Retain the marinade for step five.
- Place the Grilltopper®, with salmon in place, on the grill grate directly over medium coals.
- Basting with marinade, grill the salmon for about 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- Turn off the grill and remove the Grilltopper® from the grill immediately (it's very convenient to carry the food on directly to the kitchen or patio table). Make sure to use protective mitts, dish towel, etc. as the Grilltopper® will be VERY hot!
- Enjoy! Makes 4 servings